As many frustrated fans have pointed out online, much of the official Guardians of the Galaxy merchandise leaves out Gamora, one of the movie’s five titular Guardians, played by Zoe Saldana. Though Gamora has an equal amount of screen time as her male colleagues, and Saldana is second-billed after Chris Pratt, Gamora is mysteriously absent in some egregious ways.
apparently boys can’t wear pictures of women on their shirts
as opposed to women … who also aren’t allowed to wear pictures of women on their shirts
ARE there gotg shirts made for women??
You should groveling in shame, Children’s Place. Burn ‘em, internet. Burn ‘em good.
We wonder why there’s an epidemic of sexual assault and harassment in this country, but when a celebrity’s nudes are leaked without their consent people say they “shouldn’t have taken the photos in the first place.”
We’re teaching young men that a woman’s choice to…
tumblr you can keep your glorified nostalgia about the wild thornberries and tony hawk’s pro skater and getting to hold the flea-ridden stuffed lion during the d.a.r.e program and what have you because THIS right here. now THIS was the essence of the 90s
YOU’LL CALL NOW
oh man it took me literally 2 seconds of this video to remember exactly how the rest of it went
I hated this commercial. Turns out I still hate it.
OH MY GOD THIS DAMN COMMERCIAL
I CAN’T FUCKING STOP LAUGHING its as awful as i remembered it
i cant quite explain this commercial and how it came back to me like
i couldnt remember the exact words by heart but. everything they said chimed in my head like a song i’d heard a long time ago. it was almost rhythmic, buried deep in my memory. it was probably the most bizarre way ive ever remembered something.
"Don’t wear a hoodie if you don’t want to be mistaken for a criminal and shot."
"Don’t get drunk at a party if you don’t want to be sexually assaulted."
"Don’t argue with a cop if you don’t want to get killed."
"Don’t walk home by yourself if you don’t want to get raped."
Victim blaming 101: Everyone should live in fear from ever doing anything.
How can you make the two greatest assassins in the universe completely useless and boring?
I loved GotG, but this is fantastic and true.
I didn’t love GotG, and it’s probably because this is true.
School is slowly, but surely approaching so I decided to do a huge Back to School Masterpost. You guys are not going back to school to get terrible grades, wear icky sweatpants, and get terrible stress. NO, I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN. You will all succeed, look HELLA cute, and have ZERO STRESS. I hope you guys enjoy this school year. Good luck.
HOW TO SUCCEED BASICALLY:
- How to become a straight A student: get high scores and study less
- How to get a high GPA
- How to not ruin your high GPA
- How to improve in math
- How to improve your memory
- How to write a basic paragraph
- How to write an essay (Harvard style)
- How to write a comparative essay (University of Toronto style)
- How to study
- How to work smarter, not harder
- How to take effecient notes
- How to learn more and study less
- How to enhance your vocabulary
- How to stay focused
LOST IN CLASS? NEED HELP? WANT SOME SCHOOL HACKS?:
- Learn anything
- Math help
- More math help
- Math help for grades 7-10 (Ontario only)
- Math problem solver
- Anything you need calculated or need information on
- Algebra help
- Balance chemical equations
- Crash Course
- **How to multiply (Math trick)
- FREE bibliography generator
HELLA CUTE SUPPLIES:
- Lily Pulitzer Agendas
- Nylon Cordura School Bag
- Mean Girls pencils
- I love Science pencils
- Twin Peaks pencils (I REALLY NEED THESE IN MY LIFE)
- Create chaos pencils
- Stabilo pens (a must have this year)
- Ink joy pens
- Five Star composition books
SUPER CUTE OUTFITS TO INSPIRE YOU:
- radiohead, green jacket, white tee, and black jeans
- black muscle tank, grey jeans, big boots, green hat
- sweaters, ripped jeans, and some real nice sunnies
- high waisted jeans, my tank top, a sweater, and a beanie
- huf socks, red jacket, red shoes, and my mums jeans
- old shoes, basbeball tee, and some pre-ripped jeans
- black jeans, nyc, and my military parka
- big cardigan, white shirt, and my light wash jeans
YOUR MENTAL HEALTH IS IMPORTANT!!:
- How to reduce stress
- How to address stress
- Anxienty self-help
- Depression help guide
- Find a psychologist
- Find a therapist
- Relax and enjoy your life
- You are in control of your grades
- 10 minute guided meditation
- Yoga for beginners
- 7 steps to sleep better
- 3 hours of relaxing music
- What helps me sleep
- Shyness and social anxiety help
HEALTHY LUNCH IDEAS:
- Tofu avocado and veggie wrap with apples
- Rosemary-Chicken Panini w/ Spinach and Sun-dried tomatoes
- Pressed Cubano with Bacon
- Chicken Caeser Wraps
- How to pack your lunch
- Creamy BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Grilled Chicken Veggie Bowl
- Turkey and Cheese Panini
- Tomato, Arugula, and Pancetta Sandwiches
- Asian Green Bean Salad
PLAYLISTS TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU STUDY:
MOVIES TO WATCH BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS:
- Grease (1978)
- Sixteen Candles (1984)
- The Breakfast Club (1985)
- Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986)
- Heathers (1988)
- Say Anything (1989)
- The Virgin Suicides (1999)
- Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004)
- Napoleon Dynamite (2004)
- Mean Girls (2004)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)
Well guys that concludes my masterpost. I hope this helps you guys! If you have any questions or if any links aren’t working message me and I’ll fix it right away.